Introduction: This program tries to address the various facets that groom a business professional; from dressing to detailed study of how to eat a seven course meal.
- To have Impeccable manners and dressing sense
- Perfect communication skills
- Dressing & dining at a power meeting
- How to make a lasting impression
This 30 hour program covers Formal Writing, Dining Etiquette and learning to acquire a Professional Attitude. The concluding session of this program on corporate finesse will have precursor of the next program “Communication for Leadership”.
Methodology: Group presentations, case studies and individual presentations.
Key learning’s of this program:
- To be groomed to face the corporate world with finesse and flair.
- To have the appropriate body language in a corporate environment.
- Make a systematic and effective presentation.
Who should attend? : From 17 years onward- students who are starting their career, new joiner, working professionals.