Words Vibe, since the last decade has started with its in-house training and lo…it has been a massive success. Batches over batches have poured in and with quality services to render, the institution has grown and how. We don’t have different faculties taking lectures to different batches at the same time, rather a faculty will be committed to only one batch at a time and the timings will be at the convenience of the students as well. The time spent at Words Vibe will never be something you regret sure, and it is in this promise and trust that we have survived and survived well.
Qualifying Tests For Foreign Education:
- IELTS: International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a standard proficiency test in English for all those who seek to study or work or settle abroad. Almost 150 countries accept IELTS, which includes many Australian, British and Canadian countries. There are two modules mainly, the Academic one, for those who want to pursue their studies abroad and the General One, for those in search of better opportunities and settlements abroad.
- PTE: The Pearson Test of English (PTE), as similar as it may sound to IELTS, is as much different to the latter as routine English is to the high level English. PTE has its own scoring patterns when it comes to the grades and also puts the student through a test which mainly concentrates on how the student deals with the daily use of the language. PTE Academic is accepted in many countries globally like Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK and so on, while Australia and New Zealand are the only ones accepting the same for immigration process.
- TOEFL: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), as the name itself suggests is a test to measure the ability of the people who want to enroll into academic and professional institutions abroad. TOEFL is basically carried out in two formats, an internet-based one and a paper-based one. TOEFL is accepted in almost 130 countries including UK, USA and Australia.
- SAT: Contrary to the above three, Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), is a standardized test for admission for undergraduate degrees in universities and colleges in USA. Though a number of centers are available worldwide, SAT can only be used for entry into the universities of USA.
- GRE: Similar to SAT, Graduate Record Examination (GRE), concentrates on admission to masters and doctoral degrees in various universities across USA. GRE and SAT are to be passed only for enrolling into universities in USA.
- GMAT: M-Schools, yeah, you read that right. The Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), stands out of all the above. It is a clear measure of your reasoning skills as well as your language proficiency and your alertness with numbers. GMAT is needed for enrolling into the management schools and universities abroad. As the word goes, a management degree from a well-recognized university abroad is a golden feather which will prompt you to fly and fly high. GMAT is accepted in several universities across the globe.